Prince RIP (1 Viewer)

Being a later-day saint and rumors about a bockety hip, I'd say he was mad up on prescription pain killers.

Mmm, he had one hell of an output and live show for a guy who was popping pills though, seems to me he more likely worked himself to death... or had a much worse underlying condition.

We'll find out soon enough anyway but I wonder if it was just an accidental overdose on a fairly normal prescription, his tiny little body probably couldn't handle much...

I suspect that he may have had some sort of serious illness or other health issues purely a guesstimation on my part.

On the plus side, this image of him in Jamie Starr mode emerged

ChZoTdbWUAIaWys.jpg

Two words for the DEA investigating where prince got his drugs over the decades.... Arsenio Hall (AKA Prince's and Eddie Murphy's bitch) Anyone imagining prince was not a long time hard drug user is living in cloud cuckoo land. Arsenio I've reported you to the Carver County Sherrif's office. Expect their call. They are aware you spiked me years ago at Eddie murphy's house. You best get tidying your man cave.

Two words for the DEA investigating where prince got his drugs over the decades.... Arsenio Hall (AKA Prince's and Eddie Murphy's bitch) Anyone imagining prince was not a long time hard drug user is living in cloud cuckoo land. Arsenio I've reported you to the Carver County Sherrif's office. Expect their call. They are aware you spiked me years ago at Eddie murphy's house. You best get tidying your man cave.
Things just took a turn for the delicious

Arsenio Hall Sues Sinead O'Connor Over Prince Drugs Claims | Pitchfork

Everyone in the world should be made watch that first avenue gig, they're recording half of the entire Purple Rain album right there!

This was on the playlist Prince compiled for Tidal before he died. Came on during a long, rainy bus journey last night. Listened to it 6 times. It's gorgeous.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

People have been mad for the Oxies here as they call them aka hillbilly heroin.
Rakes of chemists robberies and holdups very soon after they first came out.
I knew lads that would score them and go sit in a pub all day; like when it was 80 out and a beach down the road.

They were slow release, but lots of the guys would just crush them to powder so they'd get the full blast right away.
The pills were cheap, but habit-forming as fuck.
One lad lost his business and apartment and is back living with his parents.
No judgement, just would make you cautious as fuck around them.

Dying to read this. thanks.

Finally tracked these down:

my friend took a picture of Prince taking a picture of us, and both pictures:

I think we managed to find our arms in there somewhere

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back