• Start date
  • Replies 133
  • Views 12K
  • Watchers 5

pad

Since 2000
Website
www.myspace.com
seeing as the real purple weirdo cancelled, we're going to have a night in toners on monday celebrating all things prince. we'll be playing prince music, covers of prince songs by other people, we'll have purple things around and we'll be getting drunk. it's going to cost a fiver in and it'll be deadly. so upstairs in toners on baggot street. come on! it'll be amazing!

we'll try to organise one for you la la. we might have a collection for arthritis ireland seeing as that's one of the rumored reasons for his non-apearance.

There's a great Prince cover on one of the earlier Goo Goo Dolls lp's. A friend of mine who was a big fan of Prince even liked it and I had been thinking Prince covers would be blasphemy to his fans.

prince.jpg

Attachments

• prince.jpg
    prince.jpg
    848.9 KB · Views: 147
EP? I would consider it an album

eh, yeah, I have to admit I agree about Ronnie Talk to Russia

100% pure hook

seeing as the real purple weirdo cancelled, we're going to have a night in toners on monday celebrating all things prince. we'll be playing prince music, covers of prince songs by other people, we'll have purple things around and we'll be getting drunk. it's going to cost a fiver in and it'll be deadly. so upstairs in toners on baggot street. come on! it'll be amazing!

You'll probably be hearing from his lawyers. :)

Aw, solidarity party. What a lovely idea!
I'd go to pubs/parties all the time if they just played Prince records, preferably whole albums start to finish.

Controversy is Prince's best album, although Mountains, off Parade, is probably his best song (at the moment).
I'm going to go listen to Prince records right now.

Prince.

*sniff*

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back