Primavera Sound vs Porto 2016 (1 Viewer)

The consensus seems to be that Primavera is "OVER" and anyone who is anyone would only go to Porto

4c32918e3db809899bf35ce6095b7193.jpg

I'm going to Barcelona I think (though this is largely because our mate lives there). I reckon LCD Soundsystem are a shoe-in for one or both ....

I've been to both,Barcelona's like the main course,Porto's like the dessert festival.Its a good festival/holiday combo.It's totally hassle free,a lot more stripped back and far less wild/taxing than Spain.Porto's beautiful too,Its super cheap,everyones really friendly,would definitely recommend it

I may have gotten out of hand but in trying to get to Porto from Shannon but I created some itinerary! Shannon, Faro, Porto, London ( <3 TO SEE WOLF PARADE <3 ), Krakow, Shannon. It's actually cheaper/faster than flying close and taking a train/bus. Now to find cheap accommodation! Let's do this!

here we are

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Lots i'd enjoy but no one I'll get that upset about missing since I defo can't go this year. If anyone goes please be sure to make the Downtown Boys

I've had a good look through this and I can only find about 35 acts I want to see.

That's a cracking line up, and those feckers Drive Like Jehu are playing it.

Not much on the ATP DLJ line up is appealling to me, so that'll be a drunker tear of a weekend

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back