primavera 2015 (1 Viewer)

I'm gonna presume most folks here have a pretty good knowledge of record shops in Barcelona, heading there next week but haven't had time to properly do some homework on where to go for some rummaging. Wah Wah Records supposed to be the business. thats on top of my list. but its also the only name on my list. any tips would be very much appreciated?

I'm gonna presume most folks here have a pretty good knowledge of record shops in Barcelona, heading there next week but haven't had time to properly do some homework on where to go for some rummaging. Wah Wah Records supposed to be the business. thats on top of my list. but its also the only name on my list. any tips would be very much appreciated?

I'll ask someone

Does Primavera tend to sell out ? Is it safe enough to leave it until the week before to buy a ticket?

Revolver is a good record store at Calle Tallers, just off La Ramblas.
Cheers. Blew all my record budget in wah wah on my first day here so made a point of not seeking out more. Then regretted it a bit today so went back to wah wah for another not so serious splurge. Without a doubt the best record store I've been in for my taste. A little over priced with some records but generally pretty solid in their prices

I'm going as well. They announced the hiden stage line up today. Battles, pastels, vaselines, Sierra Leone's refugee all stars. The full line up should be out later this week

Shoulda went to Porto like the real hipsters.

I finally decide to go to Primavera in Barca and all the cool people have decamped somewhere else. Typical.

By the way, just to try and maintain some semblance of cool, those of us in Barca should be sure to studiously ignore each other anyway.

I finally decide to go to Primavera in Barca and all the cool people have decamped somewhere else. Typical.

By the way, just to try and maintain some semblance of cool, those of us in Barca should be sure to studiously ignore each other anyway.
I would be more than happy to be at the Barcelona one. Sad I can't make it.

Sun Kil Moon and the Replacements!
The Julie Ruin and Patti Smith!
The Church and Sleater Kinney!
Swans and GOTSTT!
Sleaford Mods and Foxoygen!
DIIV and Einstürzende Neubauten!
Tuneyards and Interpol!
Babes in Toyland and Strokes!

NOTHING BUT CLASHES, FFS.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back