primavera 2015 (1 Viewer)

we were all behaving like saints. honest. it was just the incredibly shit soundproofing what caused it. woke up one morning and it sounded like the downstairs neighbour was singing very loudly at the foot of my bed.

A lot of those buildings out foreign are concrete frame with no sound insulation.
Sound travels like a motherfucker.

I booked tickets to this only to discover that it's the weekend of my cousins wedding. If my excuse isn't accepted, what's the procedure for selling tickets to this? Anyone sold them before? Do you need to officially pass over ownership of the tickets? I know I had to give a passport number when buying them.

I booked tickets to this only to discover that it's the weekend of my cousins wedding. If my excuse isn't accepted, what's the procedure for selling tickets to this? Anyone sold them before? Do you need to officially pass over ownership of the tickets? I know I had to give a passport number when buying them.

What is the general view?

Should a wedding trump a festival?

Did you get a PDF ticket mailed to you when you bought it? Just forward that to whoever bought it and tell them to print it out.

Looking like I am going. Yay!

(To Primavera that is, not that wedding)

Just realised that any time between now and May 28th if I want to put myself in a good mood all I have to do is watch/listen to this ...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back