Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marie Goretti Moylan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gemma O'Doherty

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Smaug

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters
He's an absolute fucking Doyle that hasn't a breeze what the office of the President is for. Much like the majority of the population. We need less of these dumbass debates before Presidential elections and have some programmes reminder us of what the President is for and highlights of previous Presidencies. Imagine any of those other candidates speaking in Westminister or the likes representing us.

Fuck newstalk. They're either on board with his bullshit or they're not. There's no good outcome here for them.

1. They don't agree with him: As good as admitting they just want more listeners at all costs and more listeners = more advertisers = = more money. Result: Fuck you newstalk.

2. They do agree with him: Result: Fuck you newstalk.

Has this gemma/john waters thing been posted yet?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

fits in "cultural marxism" and "irish becoming a minority in their own country" in under 2 minutes.

It's actually super annoying because they correctly recognise loads of problems but then diagnose with conspiracy theories and prescribe racism as the solution.

So I can absolutely see it taking off here.

I wish I could zoom in enough to see her books. I can make out John Gray's Black Mass and the 9/11 Commission Report (conspiracies ahoy).

Oh man

Unicorn toys are part of the "poisonous and lethal agenda" of trans people who are pushing compulsory gender reassignment therapy on all children, enabled by the 2012 Children's Rights act o_O

The thing is she did great work on the Mary Boyle case but that will now all go out with the bathwater as she pushes all this Soros conspiracy madness

p.s.
#endcorruption

Holy shit, "The queen of cultural marxism, Hillary Clinton, will be going to prison soon"

straight up QAnon stuff. ANY DAY NOW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back