Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gemma O'Doherty

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Smaug

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters
Just got this sponsored in my timeline

The comments

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

All his stuff reads like Kang and Kodo being Bill Clinton and the other guy from the Simpsons.

Ah I wouldn't worry, there''s always those lads down the pub, at the wedding etc.

"I'm just saying what we're all thinking" as one other lad agrees loudly and 90 people look into their drink, gritting their teeth.

Only just clocked that Liadh Ní Riada is Sean O'Riada's daughter, after her election literature was put in my letterbox last night. Despite my 'no junk mail' sign. Perhaps they didn't understand it as it was as Béarla.

Only just clocked that Liadh Ní Riada is Sean O'Riada's daughter, after her election literature was put in my letterbox last night. Despite my 'no junk mail' sign. Perhaps they didn't understand it as it was as Béarla.
The convention with political documentation is that it’s not classed as junk mail (though there’s debate about this). Certainly during Repeal we were told to ignore “No junk mail” signs.

I can't imagine anyone considers the information they're delivering as "junk", and those that do and are still delivering it clearly don't give a fuck.

Miriam Lord: Higgins, informed and eloquent. Casey, a street fighter

Miriam Lord said:
Michael D talked. And then talked. And talked some more. “After seven more years I will have delivered practical initiatives, based on values, sparkling conversation and change. And I will have spoken with authenticity both at home and abroad.”

There's no way Higgins really said "sparkling conversation", is there? It's a great misprint though...

I can't imagine anyone considers the information they're delivering as "junk", and those that do and are still delivering it clearly don't give a fuck.
i started emailing the companies/politicians still putting leaflets in my postbox despite the sign and it made not that much difference...a couple of them apologised, most continued. i might turn into one of those mad people who put up a massive detailed home-made sign outside their house, naming and shaming all junk mailers with their leaflets sellotaped around it

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back