Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marie Goretti Moylan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gemma O'Doherty

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Smaug

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters
She is now full on anti-immigration, anti-vaccination, anti-left wing, and oh yeah anti-corruption, that thing she based her campaign on.

I'll just refer to her as Aunty Gemma from now on (works better phonetically)

I genuinely am fascinated in a sort of useless academic way in how that whole thing has played out. She used to just be anti-corruption. Now she's a whole list of box ticking edgelordism. I'm really curious was she A: Always like this or B: just a bit like this, but putting herself in the spotlight of the presidential did she get so many waves of being told shes some kind of cyber pariah that the refuge was in the land of pariah edgelords.

I'd say she always had it in her but her recent experiences have accelerated a somewhat inevitable trajectory - anti-state libertarian to right-wing nutjob.

It's marketing 101. Find a gap in the market and if you don't fill it, modify your message until you do. All politicians do it, though, and would be foolish not to. Voters are now consumers and brand loyalty is an important part of this particular product. The fact that the Irish presidential election, which has no political significance, is nowadays given serious coverage, is testament to this.

She is now full on anti-immigration, anti-vaccination, anti-left wing, and oh yeah anti-corruption, that thing she based her campaign on.

I'll just refer to her as Aunty Gemma from now on (works better phonetically)
She's gone full STOP THE PAEDOS now. She probably just spent the weekend reading about Pizzagate or something.

She re-posted some natural healthfood website's scoop on the percentage of immigrants in the US who are on welfare

it's all a bit mad

The rampant Unicorn of Transgenderism is going to impale us all on its horn of cultural marxism. Good bye Ireland. #endcorruption

The rampant Unicorn of Transgenderism is going to impale us all on its horn of cultural marxism. Good bye Ireland. #endcorruption

I have a confession, I am very pro trans rights and very pro unicorns. Is this because of the trans lobby's pro unicorn propaganda campaign

Next you'll have some singer trying to tie unicorns into the christian celebration Christmas in a 10 minute+ song, a Christmas unicorn, all part of the trans lobby propaganda

I have a confession, I am very pro trans rights and very pro unicorns. Is this because of the trans lobby's pro unicorn propaganda campaign

Next you'll have some singer trying to tie unicorns into the christian celebration Christmas in a 10 minute+ song, a Christmas unicorn, all part of the trans lobby propaganda

Kraftwerk started all this

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back