Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marie Goretti Moylan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gemma O'Doherty

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Smaug

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters
I'm thinking of giving a 2 to Joan Freeman so that she might get her money back but I don't really know anything about her. Does she deserve her money back?

She deserves a lot of credit for Pieta House (though I've seen a few things recently saying that they're not quite as good as widely though, I'd still think they do their best) but personally she has opinions I disagree with, family connections to the Iona institute I believe.

Your best course of action if you really want to help someone get a deposit back is to give them your number 1 and then your #2 to MDH (assuming that he's who you really want to win) to they'll definitely get the credit for the vote but it'll transfer to MDH when they're eliminated.

I actually think there's a good chance he'll be elected on the first count.

I’m such a positive person, I don’t think about threats, I don’t think about who’s better than me because I believe I’m the best. I believe I’m the best person, and I believe I will get the votes.”

I'm not voting for anyone who talks like that.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

She deserves a lot of credit for Pieta House (though I've seen a few things recently saying that they're not quite as good as widely though, I'd still think they do their best) but personally she has opinions I disagree with, family connections to the Iona institute I believe.

I've zero evidence but I've always been background concerned about the pieta movement being a subtle evolution on the confession box. Its not like its the first or last time religion has used some form of misery as a commodity like. I'm certain this opinion will have me on the community rack by friday.

She has actual family links and she voted no herself.

but ok, fair enough, lets judge her on what she wants to bring to the presidency:

Why I'm Standing - Vote Joan

As President, I will champion Ireland’s wellbeing. I will promote the value of wellness in the home, in the workplace and in schools by:

• Hosting regional seminars on wellness with relevant stakeholders

FUCKING HELL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back