Premier League Fantasy Football 06-07 (1 Viewer)

Getting hard to pick a team .

Will duff be worth 8.5million now that he is free from the negative chelsea .?

Is Lampard going to have another 20 goal haul this season ?

Who is the next chimponda or Mortan gamst pederson ?

Only a couple of weeks to go .

i've already picked a team, even though i rarely post on no way referee...i won't reveal any of my selections just in case i give away my brilliant managerial master strokes.....me and my brother are kings at that football manager game on the pc...honest!

It's very rare that I post in here but I've entered my team and after failing miserably to buy the entire Chelsea team I look forward to getting my ass kicked !!

Is it right to invest so heavily in Shevchenko ???

i picked 3 of the same players as bobby robson in todays mail on sunday. is this a sign??. hopefully i wont come last in the thumped cup again this year.

The curse of Evil Bandit strikes again, last year at one stage 7 of my starting 11 were injured and for the Euro Championship this Summer I had 5 out of the 11 out injured.

So needless to say my anchor in the middle of the park limped off the pitch after 14 minutes of the Ajax V United game.

Reigning World Cup champ swaggers in, greeted with howls of derision and a shower of over ripe vegetables.

The curse of Evil Bandit strikes again, last year at one stage 7 of my starting 11 were injured and for the Euro Championship this Summer I had 5 out of the 11 out injured.

So needless to say my anchor in the middle of the park limped off the pitch after 14 minutes of the Ajax V United game.

For fucks sake now Robbie Keane, Richard Dunne and Dean Ashton are all out too.

Time to put the curse on some pool players!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back