Predator Remake looks good :) (1 Viewer)

So this is one of the rare remake/re-boot that escapes the usual film studio-shitting over the original in order to make more rape-bucks then?

apart from the countless musical cues stolen from the original film, dire cgi, cut & paste screenwriting, confusing character arcs and completely forgettable ending.
ITS A BRILLIANT MOVIE

I kind of like explosions where it looks like something is actually blowing up. The exploding TV on the ads during the World Cup was a better done explosion. Everything else was good though.

Anyone decent explanation as to why there were lights in that ship when the predators use heat to see? Besides being there so we can see what's going on.

It wasn't a ship, it was a drill. And obviously when it was operational, it generated too much heat for the Predators to see their surroundings properly, so they had to use visible light....

There ya go.

I thought it was deadly.. Laurence seemed a bit more larger than life than the others, a bit out of place.. if they had all been like that it could have been as good as the first one. A bit less acting and a bit more over the top characterisation woulda done it. Still though, Predator decapitation.

I saw this in the Savoy last week and for some unknown reason they showed the animated Irish short film 'Give Up Yer Aul Sins' before it ?!?!?

My mate reckons that Joe Pantoliano would have been great as the convict. Have to agree. ANd if they went with those type of actors it would have been amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back