Pre amp pedals with speaker simulator (1 Viewer)

Kermit McDermott

Does anyone much about Pre amp pedals ?
Basically an emergency pedal that can be used as a DI straight into a PA in case your amp dies mid gig. Specifically for electric guitar.
Something with speaker simulations that would sound decent.

No,but I got it into my head for 5 minutes that I needed to buy a micro amp as a back up. Never did. Mind you,they are cheap

I have a POD HD 500 . I wouldn't hesitate to play a gig with it if I was stuck. Its amazing.

Can be had cheap pre loved too

Mooer radar. Pretty cheap. Cab ir with lots of options & can add your own ir's too. Also Amt pedals. La2 series have cab sim output. Sound great. Have P2 (Peavey 5150) and E2 (Engl Fireball/Powerball). But they have other ones that aren't as high gain.

Hey follks, I have been given an electric guitar made by Vintage Guitars -
Electric Guitars | Vintage Guitars

I don't know the exact model number just yet, but it's a Strat style guitar with whammy bar, made to look well worn and used. Can anyone recommend where I might bring it to get it cleaned up, restrung, checked out etc?
Thanks

I don't know the exact model number just yet, but it's a Strat style guitar with whammy bar, made to look well worn and used. Can anyone recommend where I might bring it to get it cleaned up, restrung, checked out etc?
Thanks
They are lovely guitars! I've had a few in my day. Never had a strat though,but Ive played that very one..the worn looking one! Pure class..great guitar.

It couldnt be that old. I'll set it up for you cheap cheap

They are lovely guitars! I've had a few in my day. Never had a strat though,but Ive played that very one..the worn looking one! Pure class..great guitar.

It couldnt be that old. I'll set it up for you cheap cheap
Cheers GO; I'll have a closer look at it when i get home to get the exact model; it's nice looking though. That'd be deadly if you can set it up.

Thanks
I can give you the number of a guy. He's more used to acoustics but he serviced my electric for me and did a good job. PM me if so

Youtube can be great for that sort of thing

first thing that came up

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Aww man thats a beauty. Hasn't ever really been played by the looks of it..maybe a small bit. Its pretty old,one of the older strats,not one of the new "relics",still a great guitar.

Will come up lovely with a bit of tlc

Yeah,doesnt look well used at all. Amazing for free.

People seem to say those Vintage brand guitars are decent,especially for the money. I reckon the name goes against them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back