• Thread starter BC
  • Start date
  • Replies 43
  • Views 5K
  • Watchers 2

BC

Website
brianconniffe.blogspot.com
spuds. so good to eat, but not good for you. why is the only nice vegetable not healthy? bastid! also the only salad which it feels good to eat is potato salad: and mayonnaise is pretty much just pure fat. bollocks! but brilliant.

Mayonnaise. Mayonnaise.

oh god

It makes me cross just thinking about it.

I've never heard that spuds are bad for you
You also said that spuds are the only nice vegetable. That's just insane.

I'm afraid, Conniffsey, that Dermos givin this thread a big thumbs down

ah jaysus. a friend of mine gets sick at the sight of mayonnaise. he was climbing over a spikey fence as a kid, fell and impailed his leg on a spike. he saw his fat oozing out along with much blood, and it looked exactly like mayonnaise.

yo buzzo cranky eh?

ALL vegetables are good.

Potatoes aren't as good as other veg-my fave rule of thumb is that the deeper the colour of a fruit or vegetable, the better for you it is.

Knowing that something is doing me good makes eating it all the more enjoyable.

And potato salad! It can be pretty boring as salads go but if you're a potato fan, then I guess I catch your drift. But add nuts and fruits and stuff you like into veggie salads to make them more interesting. Add other veggies to potato salad. Use yoghurt in salads instead of mayonnaise..... And so on...

i'm a total spud-a-holic. potatoes are the most amazing foodstuff in the universe, no wonder the irish couldnt handle it when they went rotten on the ground!
i love 'em baked, braised, roasted, steamed, fried, fuckin any which way.

i never used to 'get' the whole mayo thing; the Krauts love it with their chips. i like it now, but what turns my stomach is when people mix tomato ketchup and mayo and have that horrible glutenous pink sauce. gross!

ReadySteadyJedi said:
According to the GI diet, boiled new potatoes are AOK, as is non-fat mayonaise, if there is such a thing.

Boiled potatoes are fucking horrible.

Last night I had pommes dauphinoise, cos I'm a posh cunt. Loads of butter, cream and cheese - yum!

Catwoman said:
Last night I had pommes dauphinoise, cos I'm a posh cunt. Loads of butter, cream and cheese - yum!

YES! thats the tastiest way t have them. fackin incredible...........you can never have enough. yum. im so hungry now.

broken arm said:
green, no? spinach, potato, chick peas?
No, it looks black honestly! I think it's cos they cook it up in advance and reheat it. I made it at home once and it was green but it always comes out black from a restaurant or take away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back