postal delays 2023 (1 Viewer)

JohnnyRaz

where the crow ate the man
Supporter
anyone currently waiting on deliveries to come in via an post (no, not you @ann post)?

I ordered something pre xmas, paid customs charges last week online, and still hasn't come out for delivery.

I guess they've a big backlog currently.

Have a pedal coming from the UK I think it got posted during a narrow window between the hack and Royal Mail suspending International post. Been sitting as accepted at Post Office since 12th January. Defo starting to get concerned about it.

Not a post issue but fedex.

Had about a dozen orders shipped from a supplier just after xmas, supply chain stuff, some of the orders went back to August.

2 didn't get through and on their tracking portal they were listed as "pending" the second one arrived yesterday, packaging taped up and clearly damaged (not an issue really as the goods are robust).

Order 1 had been listed as being "in Memphis" since Jan 5th, got an e-mail yesterday from the supplier who has been good about chasing it up with them for me saying that it had been "found." But in the e-mail he forwarded to me from fedex by the sounds of it the box they were packed in was somehow destroyed and they were trying to figure out who the box of boxes of things I sell was for. Frustrating.

Thankfully I only need the parts for stock but I could see myself running out in the middle of Feb and my next order of the same parts are due to ship till Feb 20th and March 7th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back