Poor old Lilly Allen get hers via the comments section in the Guardian (1 Viewer)

in fairness, it's hardly miss allen's fault that pr twats are utter, utter cunts who write shit like this and send it out to other pr twats who'd never even begin to question it.

in fairness, it's hardly miss allen's fault that pr twats are utter, utter cunts who write shit like this and send it out to other pr twats who'd never even begin to question it.
That particular PR twat is just hilarious though in a slightly Pooterish way

"The world is still turning. Im glad for you that you had something to fill your space with yesterday but, that same day, my small business ended its fifth month of trading, and I bought a beautiful Scottish painting, so your musings on my lack of intellectual prowess became less and less significant as the day wore on."

That particular PR twat is just hilarious though in a slightly Pooterish way

"The world is still turning. Im glad for you that you had something to fill your space with yesterday but, that same day, my small business ended its fifth month of trading, and I bought a beautiful Scottish painting, so your musings on my lack of intellectual prowess became less and less significant as the day wore on."
undoubtedly gold class at the twat olympics. don't pretend you're intelligent, friend, pr is not an intelligent industry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back