poor fucker on 6 o'clock news (1 Viewer)

cormac thats what i was trying to explain to my ma as she gave out to me for laughing.... he was all..."ooh camera,im gonna walk real fast and cool past it and what do ya now ive gone on my head infront of the whole country!" yes! spa extraordinaire!

it's the editing timing too, no? hilarious and i say that having fallen over three or four times. hurt my back, fuckin sux. last night i fell over standing still!

Guy was very lucky not to whack his head of the wall, at that speed and angle it would've been quite damaging I'd imagine.
I blocked the Luas for a few minutes on Thursday in my car at the fruit markets as it got stuck, had to get a push from a few lads.
I also fell in the air and on my back, didn't hurt myself though, seldom do, I've never had a broken/fractured bone in my 45 years of life.

he'll be like that fella from the office, except instead of do the 'do the dance' it will be 'do your fall'.

best RTE comedy/drama 2010.

Guy was very lucky not to whack his head of the wall, at that speed and angle it would've been quite damaging I'd imagine.
I blocked the Luas for a few minutes on Thursday in my car at the fruit markets as it got stuck, had to get a push from a few lads.
I also fell in the air and on my back, didn't hurt myself though, seldom do, I've never had a broken/fractured bone in my 45 years of life.

Janer does it again

luas-crash-cropped.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back