• Views 4K
  • Watchers 0

A separate politics board?

• Yes

Votes: 18 48.6%
  • No

Votes: 19 51.4%

• Total voters
no because there isn't much politics written on the board and if there was i for one would be more likely to ignore it, whereas here i can ignore it anyway if it is boring but it's still brought to my attention wheras i can just ignore politics in genral if theres another board.

Originally posted by pad
no because there isn't much politics written on the board and if there was i for one would be more likely to ignore it, whereas here i can ignore it anyway if it is boring but it's still brought to my attention wheras i can just ignore politics in genral if theres another board.

I have to say I sort of agree with Pad, don't think I'd read it if it was on a seperate boasrd, but do read it here, and I'm glad I do.

Oh right, I see. A politics board gets its own sticky and a poll, and a sex and dating chat suggestion disappears into oblivion. I was just trying to offer a service (for a small fee). hrmmph

Originally posted by snakybus
Oh right, I see. A politics board gets its own sticky and a poll, and a sex and dating chat suggestion disappears into oblivion. I was just trying to offer a service (for a small fee). hrmmph

What do you mean? This IS the sex and dating board....

I reckon the politics board is a goer.I know that there isn't much talk about politics here,but having said that,most people here are interested in it.

It would be good also for the people who like to talk about it a lot,they wouldn't have to worry about pissing anyone off if it was on a seperate board.

If you don't want to see it,ignore that particular board.simple.

Can we separate politics from all our other activities? From music? From work? No, so let's not pretend we can by sectioning it off.

If we do, we concede a victory to people who say "I'm not political" (i.e. conservatives).

Maybe we could putting "MAKING SENSE" on a separate board? I'd be in favour of that.

For example: I can never understand a word my wife is saying. It's mainly because she's 8 inches high and in order to hear her I'd have to fit her out with a mike and some kind of vocal pre-amp. Also, she speaks only Italian, which is a language I've had very little time for since they removed Garibaldi biscuits from our supermarket shelves and payed a million for Trevor Francis.

Pete?

Originally posted by pete
Would people prefer if the politics was on a separate board?

Re: Re: Politics Board

Originally posted by Anne OMalley
Can we separate politics from all our other activities? From music? From work? No, so let's not pretend we can by sectioning it off.

If we do, we concede a victory to people who say "I'm not political" (i.e. conservatives).

Maybe we could putting "MAKING SENSE" on a separate board? I'd be in favour of that.

For example: I can never understand a word my wife is saying. It's mainly because she's 8 inches high and in order to hear her I'd have to fit her out with a mike and some kind of vocal pre-amp. Also, she speaks only Italian, which is a language I've had very little time for since they removed Garibaldi biscuits from our supermarket shelves and payed a million for Trevor Francis.

Pete?

anne, your caustic wit strikes again.
:D :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back