Poison Idea (1 Viewer)

Corm

Website
www.myspace.com
Missed this at the time, somehow...

The Portland Police Bureau, in cooperation with Crime Stoppers, is asking for your help in finding an armed robbery suspect. On Wednesday, August 20, 2008, at 3:24 a.m. a lone male armed with a knife, entered the Walgreen's pharmacy, located at 940 SE 39th Avenue, demanding opiate drugs. After receiving several hundred Oxycontin pills, the suspect walked out the door onto SE Belmont Street. On Monday, September 8, 2008, at 9:32 p.m. the same suspect entered the Walgreen's located at 3909 SE Holgate Boulevard, armed with a knife and a demand note. The suspect approached an employee and was told that their pharmacy had already closed. The suspect left the store. At approximately, 9:50 p.m., the suspect walked into the Walgreen's at 940 SE 39th Avenue, approached the pharmacy counter, armed with a knife, and demanded prescription drugs. The suspect is described as a white male, late 30's, 6'0" tall, 200 pounds, with gray hair and brown eyes. The suspect walks "hunched" over and appears to be wearing a wig with a long ponytail.

The suspect in this crime was later caught on a tip and it turned out to be Steve Hanford, AKA Thee Slayer Hippie, ex-drummer for Poison Idea and Final Warning. Hanford was responsible for a string of pharmacy robberies in the Portland area over the past Summer.

MORE STORIES OF POISON IDEA MADNESS.

Did yis hear about how the album rights to Feel The Darkness was sold to Epitaph for a couple hundred dollars drug money?

I read somewhere that thee slayer hippy sold the rights alrightt... yeah here we go-

"According to Jerry A., Thee Slayer Hippy, who was in possession of the master tapes for this album, licensed the re-release to Epitaph without telling the rest of the band after he had been kicked out of Poison Idea. All royalty statements were sent to Thee Slayer Hippy and the rest of the band was unpaid, so Jerry considers this release a bootleg version."

fuckin madman

from an interview with Jerr A

So on that note, how you feel about Portland being number one in homeless street kids, a majority or which use heroin? How does that affect Portland and how does that affect you?
Man, I told them not to tell anybody. I get them all in my garage every night and tell them “look, eventually we will take over the world, but for now we gotta keep it under wraps.” Every night I get at least 200 kids in my garage and we have this big meeting. We all shoot heroin and suck each others dicks. And I tell them “Just be quiet about it. Eventually we’ll rule the world.”

and another bit-

"I’d like to put another quote. To all these fucking corporate punks, these Rancid guys, Brett, Bad Religion guys, Offspring guys, Epitaph guys, fucking Good Charlotte guys….. You are not punk rock. You have never been punk rock. You’re a bunch of traitors. You’re fucking traitors. Punk rockers should rise up and hang you. They should fucking kill you. You guys are piranhas, you’re fucking cancer. You’re fucking business men. You’re fucking ripping people off. You’re pushing shit products down peoples’ throats. You’re no fucking salvation; you’re just a finger in a dike. You’re nothing, you’re fucking bullshit. Fuck you guys. Yeah I admit Rancid has some good songs. Bad Religion HAD some good songs. Some of these bands HAD some good songs. Besides that, they’re business men. Clothing lines, photography, movies…. What next? Are you gonna start putting out pinball machines? You’re fucking capitalist fucks. Fuck you. You’re a bunch of fucking assholes."

YYEAHH

and another bit-

"I’d like to put another quote. To all these fucking corporate punks, these Rancid guys, Brett, Bad Religion guys, Offspring guys, Epitaph guys, fucking Good Charlotte guys….. You are not punk rock. You have never been punk rock. You’re a bunch of traitors. You’re fucking traitors. Punk rockers should rise up and hang you. They should fucking kill you. You guys are piranhas, you’re fucking cancer. You’re fucking business men. You’re fucking ripping people off. You’re pushing shit products down peoples’ throats. You’re no fucking salvation; you’re just a finger in a dike. You’re nothing, you’re fucking bullshit. Fuck you guys. Yeah I admit Rancid has some good songs. Bad Religion HAD some good songs. Some of these bands HAD some good songs. Besides that, they’re business men. Clothing lines, photography, movies…. What next? Are you gonna start putting out pinball machines? You’re fucking capitalist fucks. Fuck you. You’re a bunch of fucking assholes."

YYEAHH

i've read that in some other bands 'influences' section on their myspace recently, can't remember who :confused:

and another bit-

" What next? Are you gonna start putting out pinball machines? You’re fucking capitalist fucks. Fuck you. You’re a bunch of fucking assholes."

what next? I think the dude from the vandals having a punk rock golf magazine is what came next... Schwing!

Man, I told them not to tell anybody. I get them all in my garage every night and tell them “look, eventually we will take over the world, but for now we gotta keep it under wraps.” Every night I get at least 200 kids in my garage and we have this big meeting. We all shoot heroin and suck each others dicks. And I tell them “Just be quiet about it. Eventually we’ll rule the world.”
that is an AMAZING quote.

and another bit-

YYEAHH

That's fucking AMAZING!

The Vandals...I vaguely remember some shcandal a few years back when they played in the Funnel and some enterprising drunk punx slashed their tires. Oh the hilarity!

The Vandals...I vaguely remember some shcandal a few years back when they played in the Funnel and some enterprising drunk punx slashed their tires. Oh the hilarity!

Don't forget the split lip I (oops) someone gave the singer on the night. Oh and the tires wern't slashed. The individuals involved were pissing on the door handles.

Thee Slayer Hippy died yesterday. Not sure what happened but he seemed to have turned his life around after going to prison.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back