Point and Click Adventures Thread (1 Viewer)

Franco

Been playing lots of old point and clicks lately on Dosbox and SCUMMVM. Cruise for a corpse, Full Throttle, now onto Beneath a Steel Sky. Good fun.

Anyone got any other reccommendations, or just want to reminisce about going 'Use: pipewrench' with 'impenetrable safe' and suchlike?

I am rubber, you are glue.

I vaguely remember playing that Blade Runner game alright. Must try to dig it out.

7 posts and no one mentions monkey island (edit: well directly anyway ! Is that your face? I thought it was your backside. ) not only were they good games they were quite well written. Beneath a Steel Sky was very good as well. other ones that should be checked out if you like point and clicks, lure of the temptress, loom, and I quite liked the Broken sword series.

heck even simon the sorcerer and the discworld ones were good.

Anybody remember Rex Nebular the Cosmic Gender Bender? I used to like that game.

Anybody remember Rex Nebular the Cosmic Gender Bender? I used to like that game.

yes. never had it though.

Currently playing:

The Legend of Kyrandia 2, Hand of Fate. Great stuff.

and doing some route in Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis I didn't follow when I was younger.

The Dig was one of the strangest ones due to an almost complete lack of humour

Check out the Gabriel Knight series! Fun dark detective series. Curently playing the first one. It's not on the SCUMM engine but theres a torrent around that has an updated installer so you can use it on XP and Vista.

Also, has anyone tried using SCUMM on the Nintendo DS? Have all the files and a few games ready to be lashed onto my M3 Real :)

Cruise For a Corpse! Brilliant.

Zak McKracken:
pce-zak-3.png

Night Breed scared the fuck out of me when I was a kid.
nightbreedgame1.JPG

7 posts and no one mentions monkey island (edit: well directly anyway ! Is that your face? I thought it was your backside. ) not only were they good games they were quite well written. Beneath a Steel Sky was very good as well. other ones that should be checked out if you like point and clicks, lure of the temptress, loom, and I quite liked the Broken sword series.

heck even simon the sorcerer and the discworld ones were good.

Monkey Island were great. And I really enjoyed the Broken Sword games too. Eidos brought out a series of games based on the Jules Verne books, they're pretty good, if frustrating at times.

My pesky ex destroyed my copy of Secret of the Nautilis and stole my copy of Discworld Noir :(

yeah discworld noir. i still have a copy if anyone wants one. the older discworlds with eric idle as rincewind are good as well

If you haven't had any takers yet yes please.

Monkey Island were great. And I really enjoyed the Broken Sword games too. Eidos brought out a series of games based on the Jules Verne books, they're pretty good, if frustrating at times.

My pesky ex destroyed my copy of Secret of the Nautilis and stole my copy of Discworld Noir :(

If you haven't had any takers yet yes please.

sure! i will have to go looking for it but will send you a pm when I have the copy done

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back