Please tell me a joke! (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter ron
  • Start date
  • Replies 48
  • Views 4K
  • Watchers 2
Two ministers doing missionary work in the South Seas are captured by a tribe and tied to stakes. The chief says to them, "You have a choice death, or ugga bugga." The first guy says, "Well, I guess ugga bugga." The chief shouts "UGGA BUGGA!" and 30 members of the tribe attack and sodomize the first missionary. The chief then asks the second minister, "Now you have a choice, death or ugga bugga." He says "well, my religion does not allow me to choose ugga bugga, so I suppose it must be death." The chief says, "Very well," and shouts "DEATH. But first, UGGA BUGGA!

i saw a pirate on the street the other day, and he had a steering wheel attached to his crotch. curiuos, i asked him why. "arrr, it's driving me nuts" he said.

oh yeah, the pirate was Santa.

HERE'S A GREAT JOKE. I GET PAID BY THE MONTH AND I MIGHT GET PAID TOMORROW. IF NOT IT WILL BE THE MIDDLE OF NEXT WEEK.

FUCKING USELESS MONGO SHIT PRICK CUNT ARSED BASTARDS.

SERIOUSLY. YOU CAN TAKE THIS FUCKIN' TOWN AND SHOVE IT UP YER HOLE. WHOEVER YOU ARE.

NO QUAANNNDOs FOR ALL

3 lads at the gates of heaven on christmas day.
St Pete says 'in order to get in, you must each give me one item which signifies christmas'.
1st guy hands over a lighter.
Whats this? - says st pete
Thats a christmas candle - says the guy
go on in - says st pete
2nd guy hands over a set of car keys
what are these young man? - says st pete
why, they're christmas bells - says the guy
thats fine, says st pete, in you go
3rd guy is rummaging around in his pockets, all he has is a pair of ladies knickers. so he hands them over to st pete
And just what are these!!!! says old st pete in a huff
they're carol's - says the guy.

i thank you

This won me a 12"

Ok, so a man walks into a bar, right:

He's a chronic alcoholic whose drink problem is tearing his family apart.

Oh yeah, the man is Santa.

When you go to a restaurant on the weekends and it's busy so they start a waiting list, they say, "Dufresne, party of two, table ready for Dufresne, party of two."
And if no one answers they'll say the name again: "Dufresne, party of two." But then if no one answers, they'll move on to the next name. "Bush party of three."
Yeah, but what happened to the Dufresnes? No one seems to care. Who can eat at a time like this? People are missing. You people are selfish. The Dufranes are in someone's trunk right now, with duct tape over their mouths. And they're hungry. That's a double whammy. We need help. "Bush, search party of three. You can eat once you find the Dufresnes."

When you go to a restaurant on the weekends and it's busy so they start a waiting list, they say, "Dufresne, party of two, table ready for Dufresne, party of two."
And if no one answers they'll say the name again: "Dufresne, party of two." But then if no one answers, they'll move on to the next name. "Bush party of three."
Yeah, but what happened to the Dufresnes? No one seems to care. Who can eat at a time like this? People are missing. You people are selfish. The Dufranes are in someone's trunk right now, with duct tape over their mouths. And they're hungry. That's a double whammy. We need help. "Bush, search party of three. You can eat once you find the Dufresnes."

:confused: :D :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back