PlayStation 5 (1 Viewer)

yeah the controller is really impressive... reading about it beforehand i was a bit meh yeah whatever, but it really adds to some of the games.

I'm playing Miles Morales and it's good fun... i haven't finished the first Spiderman game yet. Like an idiot I didn't do my homework and bought the standard PS5 disc version, instead of just buying the digital version and having the option to upgrade to the ultimate edition one to get the remastered version of ps4 Spiderman.
Yeah, I was "yeah right!" about the controller too and had completely disregarded it.
I'm pretty sure there's a way to upgrade your ps4 purchases though?
I opted for the disc version because generally myself and Mrs. Pants will buy titles we're interested in on release date, finish the in, say, 6 weeks and then return for store credit in cex - to be used the next time we buy a AAA title. Makes it a lot cheaper. Its a rare game we'd hang on to play again.

Demon's Souls (complete remaster - including the animations) and Ghost Of Tsushima both look so amazing PS5. I'm playing Demon's Souls and it's really great, Mrs. Pants is playing Tsushima.
Both recommended.

I had a trial for Apple TV with my phone and I couldn't find anything on it to watch. Absolutely bollocks.
Yeah it used to be fairly sparse but there’s a couple of good bits - Ted Lasso & For All Mankind are VG, Foundation looks promising. Free is free though.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

definitely looks better

The Last of Us Part II remaster for PS5 out in January being a 10 quid upgrade if you own the PS4 version (disk or digital) is a nice surprise.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back