Playstation 3 Delayed for Europe (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 75
  • Views 8K
  • Watchers 3
It's pretty shocking how much Sony have fucked up. Have they been taking advice from the FAI or something? On the other hand when you look at how the mighty have fallen in the past - Atari, Sega, even Nintendo to a degree, it's probably Sonys time to go loopy.

The next Playstation will probably go the way of the Walkman, while the 360 and the Wii go all IPod on their asses.

Have seen ps3's on sale four times so far here in SF - once in EBGames, and there's a Playstation shop next door to the hotel that has had them the three times i've gone in (although only in single digit quantities).

Only had a chance to play Motorstorm so far. It's pretty damn good, but not a huge improvement from stuff on the 360. Some of the stuff on the rolling demos looks awesome.

Tempted....

well pete, just take into account that sony love their region protection and hate the importing of games!! so it may be useless buying in the states

Suprisingly the ps3 is not region locked. Like the 360 they've left the choice to lock a game or not up to its developers.
Sure, but they'll SUE THE SHIT out of any sites that actually let people take advantage of this and import games from other regions.

Their messages couldn't be more mixed.

Also it's region locked with regards to PS2 games, so brady won't be able to use his current singstar games on it.

and region locked for dvds..and gran turismo has been cancelled they are releasing it as a demo and creating a whole new one!

And what do ya know

daggerzdave 1770 Online Playing Viva Piñata
In garden Currently level 12

I distinctly remember you talking about ordering three games from play-asia, and one of them was viva pinata...

na they ended up being sold out so i only gots 2, i think i am more of a man because of this........

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back