Playground small-talk. (parenting thread) (1 Viewer)

1wy011.jpg

:D

Here pal, watch it. What are you doing. Here, HERE, that's my nephew don't touch him.

DON'T TOUCH MY FUCKING NEPHEW. FUCKING CUNT.

Here, let go of me, LET GO.

You're a fucking dead man, you're gettin stabbed.
GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY FUCKING NEPHEW.

don't even have a nephew

I'm pretty sure that if some other kid bullied my kid, I'd beat the shit outta that brat. and if their parents or the police had a problem with that - they'd get a beating too.

"Excewse me, but you dew kneu that smewking is harmful to your child, dewnt yeuw?"

"Why yes, i do. But youll be quite relieved to find that my 16month old does not in fact smoke."

I was miles away from the kids and all, sittin on a bench, all dad-like.. The prune made a point out of coming over to inform me of this medical grey area. Thank god for her.

"Excewse me, but you dew kneu that smewking is harmful to your child, dewnt yeuw?"

"Why yes, i do. But youll be quite relieved to find that my 16month old does not in fact smoke."

I was miles away from the kids and all, sittin on a bench, all dad-like.. The prune made a point out of coming over to inform me of this medical grey area. Thank god for her.

You negligent monster.

Hold on.. Smokings bad for you. WHAT!!! When did this happen.

What next Drinking, fast food....

did you crack open a brew then? that'd have been the thing to do. then maybe flick the cigarette at her. yeah.. "step off, lady!"

did you crack open a brew then? that'd have been the thing to do. then maybe flick the cigarette at her. yeah.. "step off, lady!"

Prune: "but, but.."

Me: "GOOD DAY TO YOU MADAM"

Prune: "But-"

Me: "I. SAID. GOOD. DAY."

not really though. she went back to her mates. I waved.

smoking by your kids is much better than what my parents did to me. i used to be forced to wear duffel coats and those wooly hats with the ears, in effect my parents dressed me up as a frames fan a good 15 years before they were formed. im still mentally scarred and as a result tend to shout abuse at hansard whenever i see him.

smoking by your kids is much better than what my parents did to me. i used to be forced to wear duffel coats and those wooly hats with the ears, in effect my parents dressed me up as a frames fan a good 15 years before they were formed. im still mentally scarred and as a result tend to shout abuse at hansard whenever i see him.

you think thats bad.I saw a kid dressed up as a bee in town the other day.

but nothing is as bad as those whore babies.tiny little 3 and 4 year old girls wearing knee boots miniskirts and t shirts with things like wildchild and yummy written on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back