Playground small-talk. (parenting thread) (1 Viewer)

"Awww, how old is he?"

"SHE is 15 months old, you silly bint"

*Picks up beautiful, bald daughter and flounces off.

when babysitting my 6yr nephew last weekend he told me that his alleged "best friend" had called my brother in law "a shit" and when my nephew refuted this he was called "a fucking liar". never happened in my day, i tell ya.

kidz can be so kruel.

This isn't playground talk, rather an extract from egg_ jr.'s ongoing monologue (from this morning, while she was pulling things out of her mother's press). Translations in brackets

Isaba wa bwa [Isabelle is wearing a bra]
Bwa fa boobies [A bra is for breasts]
Isaba not hav boobies [Isabelle has no breasts]
Isaba hav ARMS!

This isn't playground talk, rather an extract from egg_ jr.'s ongoing monologue (from this morning, while she was pulling things out of her mother's press). Translations in brackets

Isaba hav ARMS!

oh god *melts*

Thats so cute :D

Isaba hav ARMS!

Cute x infinity :heart: :D

"plans", haha, you people....

My nipper shall not be speaking for quite a while. She's spoken to in three languages and as a result does'nt have a donkey's whats going on.

"Awww, how old is he?"

"SHE is 15 months old, you silly bint"

*Picks up beautiful, bald daughter and flounces off.

This happened to me all the time as a baby. I had long flowing blonde curls. People thought I was a girl. Secretly, so did I. No I did'nt. Anyway. It created a lot of problems later in life that I've masked over with butch long hair and effeminite clothing. Hmmm...

This happened to me all the time as a baby. I had long flowing blonde curls. People thought I was a girl. Secretly, so did I. No I did'nt. Anyway. It created a lot of problems later in life that I've masked over with butch long hair and effeminite clothing. Hmmm...

I was you, once.

I still do the effeminate clothing mind, there's nothing quite as snug as a winter cardigan.

Mmmmmn, snuggly.

my old orthdontist JJ Mears of Athlone used to always think i was a girl due to my long hair and him been blind and old. also having a unisex name didnt help.

Explains a few things :)

My niece talks constantly, facial expressions, gestures and intonation all superb... usually impossible to understand what she is saying. I think the best was her response when my Mum asked how the bathroom floor got flooded. Cue 5 minutes of jabbering and pointing at taps, towels, buckets, bath toys etc. followed by a shrug and a big smile - 18 months old. Hilarious!

1wy011.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back