PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds (1 Viewer)

ohhh the tension

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

i've taken to playing 1 person squad games almost exclusively. VG fun.

Maybe I'm due a look back at solo. I play squads exclusively and even, after 12 years of Steam, have started to have a few online "friends" that I've played with a couple of times (cos we each no the other is reliable and not a dope).

I love the team dynamics, even dealing with team dopes can be fun. The team heal mechanic is great fun too.

Still though, I'll repeat what I've said in the past about this game: it's the worst game I've ever loved so much. Like you go and play fortnight and something as simple as smoothly landing on the ground without that wierd landing glitch and you're like..... oh man, if only Bluehole would get their shit together.

Also the Chinese invasion is crazy ruining this game. I'm so baffled by it. I keep getting TKed for no reason by idiots.

I can't get into Fortnite at all.

Yeah, me either. I uninstalled after about 10 games. But at least it's a smooth coherent experience, and lacks the hackers and TKers that plague PUBG.

At this stage I can't tell if I've gotten much better at pubg or if the average skill of the player base has gone down because it's so popular.

How's everyone doing? I'm still at it like a crack addict with this shitty amazing game. I've actually been getting noticeably better too, both at reading situations and getting the best out of them and just generally doing better with kills too. I only ever play random squad, first person. Just wish they'd fix all the stupid shit already. Like why does landing still feel like the game is loading or something! Love Miramar too I have to say.

look what's getting a battle royale mode... skip to 1:32

Hey, does this work like Fortnight, in that xbox players can fight ps4 players? Just got me an xbox one and this is tempting

PUBG is PC and XBOX only (for now) but there's no cross platform play

(there's a mobile version too)

It's not meant to be quite as good on xbox yet, but yes, do it. you'll probably hate it at first but watch some videos on the youtubes and stick with it.

i need to get back into playing this game. the kids have me playing Fortnite all the time to level up level up LEVEL UP

i haven't played in AGES. that may have to change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back