PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds (1 Viewer)

I dont like jumping into squads with unknowns. I dont need to I suppose.

Still as addicted to this game as ever I have to say.

We played on the AS servers until the cheating became too much. I have to say, Battle eye is shit at stopping cheats. Been getting insane kills from miles away. Luckily lads are getting reported instantly.They should kick them off steam for 12 months for cheating.

One on the reasons Bluehole is attracting so much ire is that the Unreal Engine has anti-cheat measures built in that they have just straight up switched off.

As for banning cheaters from Steam - well, from Pubg at least. Can't see them being banned from steam all together.

Have you seen the videos where lads from China are teaming up into super large squads all dressed in red and wiping the floor with everyone?

Here's a streamer disguising himself as one of a red shirt gang, with hilarious results...

https://kotaku.com/battlegrounds-player-infiltrates-red-shirt-squad-blows-1798514750

How would you even know someone is cheating. 9/10 I don’t see who got me.

Okay, so we are all in a boat, 150 meters from the shore, speeding along. Three of us get head shotted by the same guy.....

On another occasion we see a guy killing loads of lads on the kill messages. Right enough, a lad comes speeding towards us. Im in cover, no way he's seen me, I'm inching my way toward him as hes behind a mound, jumped out of his car. He runs straight fro mound that he cannot see behind and jumps up and murders me...

The report function is great though. They check, If this lad has only started playing and is murdering everyone or his stats go from 0 kills per game to 20, well, they kinda know. Instant ban.

Banning 42000 a day now apparently

One on the reasons Bluehole is attracting so much ire is that the Unreal Engine has anti-cheat measures built in that they have just straight up switched off.

As for banning cheaters from Steam - well, from Pubg at least. Can't see them being banned from steam all together.

Have you seen the videos where lads from China are teaming up into super large squads all dressed in red and wiping the floor with everyone?

Here's a streamer disguising himself as one of a red shirt gang, with hilarious results...

https://kotaku.com/battlegrounds-player-infiltrates-red-shirt-squad-blows-1798514750

Shroud deals with them in his videos. probably one of the best players in the world. Waddduuuuu Hekkkkk!!! lol

Shroud deals with them in his videos. probably one of the best players in the world. Waddduuuuu Hekkkkk!!! lol

Shroud is amazing.
As The Doc himself says - his economy of mouse movement is astounding.
(edit - hmm not quite the video I weas looking for - this is edited too short)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Speaking of Disrespect - here he is enjoying a fan video :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

lololololo!

Had my first game in ages last night. Only two kills (one an absolute beaut with a silenced AKM from outdoor through a downstairs window and up the stairs) and a #8 finish, but I’ll take what I can get.

Man, that was hilarious. I love the doc I have to say. Even when he's raging.

Part of what I like about him is that I can't tell where the character ends and he begins. One minute he appears to be in a genuine rage - then he jumps to camera 2 and does a goofy dance.

Part of what I like about him is that I can't tell where the character ends and he begins. One minute he appears to be in a genuine rage - then he jumps to camera 2 and does a goofy dance.

It's gotten so bad in Squad that I've started playing solo mostly now, which is a shame. I think the group dynamics of four people can be really fun. Solo feels kinda brutal and lonely :'(

Reddit are having a field day that the new Jetski model looks like a clog!

z89WJTU.png

"What do you mean 'The Unreal asset shop doesn't have a Jetski'?! ......OK, just use that clog!"

tonight's lesson is:

ALWAYS SHOOT THE FUCKING BUSHES

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back