PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds (1 Viewer)

I play the first person only now, cant stop, much better.

The issue with the game is the amount of players from CSGO playing it now, brilliant shots.

Dr Disrespect ios a streamer, you'll love or hate him, I think he's hilarious but he plays the game insanely aggressively.

I would rather 6 plus kills in a game than a chicken dinner at this stage. Its all about the kills.

Yeah, I can't decide if I love or hate this game sometimes too.
I'm not sure if the concept is watertight - As a newer and frankly less skilled player the there's an inclination to shy away from conflict. And I can get to the higher rankings in a game just by hiding. Obviously points awarded for kills too, but at the moment they're just for trading in for cosmetics.

As someone who does well in team fortress 2 because that's more about decision making and team work than necessarily having the best aim in the world this game kicks me in the balls with how accurate you have to be against the accrued skill and looting of the top players in a given round. There's no beating that 8x scope!

Git good noob!!

BY the way, have youse played in the First Person exclusive servers? I'm trying to decide if it's actually a much better game - where you can't have endless peak standoffs over a wall / down a corridor.

Yeah, I can't decide if I love or hate this game sometimes too.
I'm not sure if the concept is watertight - As a newer and frankly less skilled player the there's an inclination to shy away from conflict. And I can get to the higher rankings in a game just by hiding. Obviously points awarded for kills too, but at the moment they're just for trading in for cosmetics.

As someone who does well in team fortress 2 because that's more about decision making and team work than necessarily having the best aim in the world this game kicks me in the balls with how accurate you have to be against the accrued skill and looting of the top players in a given round. There's no beating that 8x scope!

Git good noob!!

BY the way, have youse played in the First Person exclusive servers? I'm trying to decide if it's actually a much better game - where you can't have endless peak standoffs over a wall / down a corridor.

Yeah 1st player is good but I still like the 3rd person mode... because I'm crap, probably.

I think I need to start playing with headphones on, because I'm still finding it difficult to pinpoint the direction gunshots / engine noise are coming from using desktop speakers... Some kind of temporary visual clue on the mini map would be nice too, like in Battflefield 1 where a segment of the circular map is highlighted in red to indicate the general direction of spotted enemies when they're too far away to appear on the map.. Spectator mode for solo games would be another good addition.

8x scope? Kar98 + 4x acog = my proudest pubg moments

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Aaaaaaah! Sweeeet shot!!!! I would have immediately rushed the house to get his loot and died though :)

Dang, thats a shot.

Hang on, you play without headphones? Do you hear cars and footsteps handy enough? cant imagine you do.

I cannot master the Kar, at all, annoying as f**k

Yeah 1st player is good but I still like the 3rd person mode... because I'm crap, probably.

I think I need to start playing with headphones on, because I'm still finding it difficult to pinpoint the direction gunshots / engine noise are coming from using desktop speakers... Some kind of temporary visual clue on the mini map would be nice too, like in Battflefield 1 where a segment of the circular map is highlighted in red to indicate the general direction of spotted enemies when they're too far away to appear on the map.. Spectator mode for solo games would be another good addition.

Yep I use some old desktop pc speakers. Hardly ever hear footsteps unless I have the volume up which is a nonstarter when there's other people around / sleeping upstairs.

Do you mind me asking why you don't play with head phones?

I listen for dudes In houses and apartments. Then I rush in and they kill me, it's great

Yep I use some old desktop pc speakers. Hardly ever hear footsteps unless I have the volume up which is a nonstarter when there's other people around / sleeping upstairs.

Do you mind me asking why you don't play with head phones?

I listen for dudes In houses and apartments. Then I rush in and they kill me, it's great
Because when I'm on the PC I have to sit with my back to the door, and I've had people sneak up on me and scare the absolute living shit out of me one too many times.

Using my women's intuition here

First person servers seems to be the way to go - anecdotally the players there are lass erratic and more co-operative when you've been formed into a squad.

so i just got to the last 5 without seeing another player (aside from a UAZ in the distance i took a couple of shot at), a ridge for cover in front of me and the sea behind me - no fucker is going to be creeping up behind me this time - my trusty kar98k + 4x scope, two small buildings still barely in the circle but i reckon i've a good chance of clipping anyone hiding out either through a window or as they leave to make the next circle, a wide open space as far as I can see, with no cover for anyone else...

And i slipped off the fucking cliff and landed in the water, with no way back up again. And some fucker who was in ALMOST EXACTLY THE SAME SITUATION picked me off about 10 seconds later.

It's been a long time since I've screamed "NNNNNOOOOOooooooo!!!!!!!" like that at my monitor.

I got a nice surprise the first time I saw an ark of lightning hit the ground in the distance, and then the roll of thunder a few seconds later.

Hope they polish the shit out of the visuals, player animations etc in this game. The gameplay is great, but it looks pretty dated graphics wise.

Guess what I got over the weekend?

Well done! Great ending.

Tiny tip from a noob, for the first pick up especially, you'll pick up stuff a lot faster (after a little practice) by using the inventory key and then mouse for picking up stuff from the ground - it saves you having to go through the pickup animation cycle several times. Pretty critical for when you land at School and the area is over run.

Well done! Great ending.

Tiny tip from a noob, for the first pick up especially, you'll pick up stuff a lot faster (after a little practice) by using the inventory key and then mouse for picking up stuff from the ground - it saves you having to go through the pickup animation cycle several times. Pretty critical for when you land at School and the area is over run.

Took me a while to realise inventory was bound (Bonded? Binded?) to Tab as well as I

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back