...played in all the top four European leagues. (1 Viewer)

P. Littbarski

some more footy trivia for you...there is a similar question to this one (ie. who won titles in 4 european leagues or something) but i forget what it was...

MADRID, Jan 24 (Reuters) - Denmark striker Jon Dahl Tomasson will join Villarreal on loan from VfB Stuttgart until the end of the season, the Primera Liga side said on Wednesday.

The move makes Tomasson the fifth player to compete in all the top four European leagues, having turned out in Serie A in Italy, the English Premier League and the German Bundesliga.

Romanians Florin Valeriu Raducioiu and Gheorghe Popescu and Abel Xavier of Portugal were the first players to achieve this feat. They were joined last year Cameroon's Pierre Womé after he signed for Werder Bremen last May.

some more footy trivia for you...there is a similar question to this one (ie. who won titles in 4 european leagues or something) but i forget what it was...

MADRID, Jan 24 (Reuters) - Denmark striker Jon Dahl Tomasson will join Villarreal on loan from VfB Stuttgart until the end of the season, the Primera Liga side said on Wednesday.

The move makes Tomasson the fifth player to compete in all the top four European leagues, having turned out in Serie A in Italy, the English Premier League and the German Bundesliga.

Romanians Florin Valeriu Raducioiu and Gheorghe Popescu and Abel Xavier of Portugal were the first players to achieve this feat. They were joined last year Cameroon's Pierre Womé after he signed for Werder Bremen last May.
top players all, eh?

popescu was pretty good..he won a couple of european cups, played for barca etc. Big enough name/

raducioiu is actaully, and i quote, the only footballer that played in thetop 5 European Leagues: Italy, Spain, England, Germany and France.

so he is one league up on all the other boys.

no comment on the other lads...maybe, just maybe, xavier will prove us all wrong and will achieve great things with boro. crazier things have happened.

yes.

HOWEVER

it's unlikely. isn't he 46 now?

poor abel, he'll always he remembered for that handball and teh subsequent "fracas".

popescu was good tho. too good for spurs

popescu was good tho. too good for spurs
He was the Tottenham midfield for a season, wasn't he?

Well, him and Vinnie Samways. And maybe, Steve Sedgley.

Vinnie Samways:
vinny_trophy.jpg

"Deirdre, I love you!"

He was the Tottenham midfield for a season, wasn't he?

Well, him and Vinnie Samways. And maybe, Steve Sedgley.

Vinnie Samways:
vinny_trophy.jpg

"Deirdre, I love you!"
dimutrescu at the back, kilinsmann up front.

justin edingburgh of course.
andy sinton.
class.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back