• Start date
  • Replies 2
  • Views 1K
  • Watchers 0

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
Solutions
I know its late but I'm not long in from a job.....anyway.

I been threatening to start this thread the last couple of weeks but never got around to it,i reckon its a bit gay tbh,but fuck that shit I need to get over myself..heres the deal...

I am Mr.Mum these days,by way of neccessity i must be said,bu I've grown to like it.Its non stop cooking and choons in our gaf.

Daisy is 3.9 years old and is MADDDD to play with other kids.

I however am not too keen on letting her out to play on the streets of finglas just yet.

Are there any other music peeps in a likewise position that would be into hanging out for a couple of hours on a weekday morning?

I know its a longish shot but it has to be worth an ask,because we get fairly bored.

If it sweetens the deal at all,we have big garden and a dog and trampoline and a massive record collection.And I'm not mental in working hours generally.Well maybe a bit.

Anyway,unemployed parents of Thumped,whatchas think?

Gaz

edit..the t and caps shift are fucked on his compuer.

I tried the whole Mr. Mum coffee morning/playdate thing and failed miserably - Probably because of being male...

Got together with other dads n' kids about 3-4 times before it died a death. Dad's kept canceling at last minute by being so disorganized.

I'm up for another go, but I'm a total prick buh

Nice one the Ian....ah sure we're all pricks here.I dare say our kids are pricks n all....

Well thats two of us.We'll see if this developes any momentum.I'd be happy to just watch dvds while the youths lark about tbh...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back