Pink Floyd (1 Viewer)

I just saw the new tool album going for 100eu for the deluxe CD.

Old prog bands banking on thier nerdy fans growing into financially well to do pen pushers with ponytails.
I’m disgusted that the Tool album is only available in that format. But not enough not to buy it. At least I don’t have a ponytail.

That woodstock one actually sounds great

I wouldn't want a copy but would like to listen to it once over some time.

I accidentally got Randy from Vancouver's Woodstock order the other day actually. Now the proud owner of a Woodstock Beanie and three Woodstock badges.

Did they buyer flake?
Fairly sure it was sold, he probably just didn't go through the checkout so it's not down as a historical sale.

If I was to buy a crazy expensive piece of Prince vinyl I'd probably track down one of the copies of Camille

I have all the tracks off it but all together it's possibly the greatest thing he ever did

i listened to AMLOR twice last week, it has a handful of decent tunes - Learning to Fly, One Slip, Yet Another Movie. It's still a travesty of what everyone thought a pink Floyd album was up to that point though. Imagine wanting a box set with Delicate Sound Of Thunder, live in Venice, live at Knebworth, Pulse and additional live material, as if there was something remotely worthwhile in any of it.

i listened to AMLOR twice last week, it has a handful of decent tunes - Learning to Fly, One Slip, Yet Another Movie. It's still a travesty of what everyone thought a pink Floyd album was up to that point though. Imagine wanting a box set with Delicate Sound Of Thunder, live in Venice, live at Knebworth, Pulse and additional live material, as if there was something remotely worthwhile in any of it.
I’d buy Pulse for the cool blinking light packaging if I was guaranteed there was no CD inside the case.

I'll sell you my case and throw away the cds - discount since the light no longer works. I bought it on my way back to school after lunch the day it came out and my class mates got it and didn't give it back for ages, the little shits. Threw it up in the attic everything, I nearly cried. And after all that it was useless. I think the solo in comfortably numb was fairly melty

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back