Pink Floyd (2 Viewers)

9f2335da33003b8308ed0b83050827ef4d678848.jpg

Roger starting on Gilmour and his family
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

In the mid 2000s Roger Waters said fox hunting being banned was a violation of PEOPLE'S civil rights.
I've never heard him say anything else close to being that nonsensical.

The two Floyd albums after Waters left are two the worst albums I have ever heard. Terrible, terrible songs.

Roger has this recent interview up on his website Berliner Zeitung interview - Roger Waters
I'm certainly not against anti-war voices in these times but I think there's a touch of "enemy of my enemy" stuff going on with a lot of the positions he takes e.g. the west is lying through it it's teeth to sell arms, Putin just wants to fight nazis and stop the genocide. But I think for most of his critics this is just a great opportunity to call him an antisemite and get less push-back on it.

But I think for most of his critics this is just a great opportunity to call him an antisemite and get less push-back on it.
he wrote some good records on the psychological mess that war left in england to be fair. the result of him processing his fathers death through the medium of music is people essentially labelling him the same as the people who killed his father. Mad shit. if i was him i'd probably tell them to fuck off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back