Pink Floyd (5 Viewers)

I think I'm with the Gilmour/Samson camp on this one, those liner notes seem unnecessary. The remix of Animals is probably also unnecessary but I still want to hear it.
well they could let sleeping Dogs lie, if you pardon the pun, but I don't think there's anything too surprising there. I first heard Animals when I was maybe 16 and, even then, knew that it had Waters written all over it.

Last edited:
I'm not a big enough fan to be too invested in this kind of thing. Seems a bit silly, but then I've had no part of writing billion selling albums. So maybe i'd feel differently.

I'd did spend like a hundred quid on the Waters gig in the Point a few years ago, and the kids were born a couple of days before that so I didn't go. Bygones be bygones i said. Probably would have gone if it was DG.

Gilmour would play a load of shite from The Division Bell and A Momentary Lapse of Reason as well as his solo crap.
Have yis ever listened to a 5.1 mix? I can't get excited by the idea but I've never heard one, maybe they're great. 36juUOU.png

Gilmour would play a load of shite from The Division Bell and A Momentary Lapse of Reason as well as his solo crap.
Have yis ever listened to a 5.1 mix? I can't get excited by the idea but I've never heard one, maybe they're great. View attachment 14866
I had have a DVD of some Orbital album in that 5.1 format. I had one of those home cinemas speaker setup things at the time so the sound was great. Unfortunately the album wasn't. Listening to a shit album in 5.1 is still shit.

I think Dave Gilmour is an overated guitarist beloved of lawyers and dentists.

Roger Waters is awesome and the brains of the operation

Mind you the very last riff on Animals is pretty sweet. Fair play DG

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

• G
  • rettucs
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back