Pink Floyd (1 Viewer)

hmm, just had a look on ticketmaster to see was their any info. Found this for the manchester show

Package includes: - One top reserved floor ticket in the front five (5) rows (ticket face value: £95) - Limited edition set of Us + Them Tour lithographs * Tour lithographs designed exclusively by Roger Waters * Each special set hand numbered and comes with an official certificate of authenticity - Exclusive Roger Waters merchandise including: * A time capsule designed exclusively for Ultimate & Gold package purchasers * Souvenir Roger Waters tour Laminate and lanyard - Designated check-in with on-site event staff

doesn't say how much that overall package is, but it does mention the ticket price. Can expect about 30% more here, cos they always fuck Ireland over.

If I recall correctly, and that's pretty unlikely, tickets for his Wall shows were relatively reasonably priced, like about €60. And you got a good spectacle for your money too. I didn't as I didn't go. I think I'll go this time though. He said in an interview that this is a bigger production than The Wall was. I've never been in the 3 arena - would you fit all this shit in it?

8747860_web1_waters_pig.jpg

I hope he mixes up the set list a bit for next year and makes it a bit more eurocentric. All this Trump stuff is grand in America. Hey You Da-daaail, haha charade you are

If I recall correctly, and that's pretty unlikely, tickets for his Wall shows were relatively reasonably priced, like about €60. And you got a good spectacle for your money too. I didn't as I didn't go. I think I'll go this time though. He said in an interview that this is a bigger production than The Wall was. I've never been in the 3 arena - would you fit all this shit in it?

8747860_web1_waters_pig.jpg

I hope he mixes up the set list a bit for next year and makes it a bit more eurocentric. All this Trump stuff is grand in America. Hey You Da-daaail, haha charade you are
I think I remember the first Wall show being reasonable. The outdoor one was a fist. There were cheaper tickets, but they were for WAY down the back.

I'm guessing 100 lids for a standing ticket.

They have released some better tickets this afternoon in block c and e. Ended up paying €103 for block p in the presale :(

This is a really great read, two very different snapshots of the band in 1974. First of all the author spends the summer with Roger Waters on a remote Greek beach with Roger Waters and his wife as their marriage spirals towards divorce. Great holiday! interesting to see how sudden massive fame and wealth (in the immediate aftermath of Dark Side of the Moon) is impacting their life even when they get away from it all (Roger seems to take it in his stride, his mrs not so much). The second half is a very amusing tour diary of a mostly miserable winter UK Pink Floyd tour of dismal venues as they try to adjust to sudden mad wealth and fame and figure out what's gone wrong. Really shoddy tour, loads of technical hitches and squabbling with among the crew, existential crises left right and centre. Like, OMG we're 30 now, how can we connect with these kids??? Roger Waters comes out of it looking extremely reasonable.

The three presale is open now for the extra concert on June 27. There are great block d tickets available now. The €76 top tier block p are available as well.

I was just about to buy a block d ticket there for €131.00 but I changed my mind. I dunno, I'm just not excited enough about this tour.
I'm the same but my rationale was that, cos it's so far away, I'd forget the resentment I currently feel for forking out that kind of money, long before the actual gig. Then I'd be glad to have the ticket come next June.

sure the fucker could be dead soon.

I'm the same but my rationale was that, cos it's so far away, I'd forget the resentment I currently feel for forking out that kind of money, long before the actual gig. Then I'd be glad to have the ticket come next June.

sure the fucker could be dead soon.
That's what I did with Dylan and Radiohead.

A little annoyed about the better seats popping up, but trying not to sweat the small stuff.

You will be able to sell the standing ticket on toutless easily. There are excellent block d tickets available albeit at €131 plus fees :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back