PILOOSKI (d-i-r-t-y, Paris) Free Show / Sunday 14 October (1 Viewer)

Space Camp

Heineken Green Synergy present
Space Camp with
Pilooski (d-i-r-t-y / Tiger Sushi, Paris)
support from Space Camp DJs

Solas, Sunday 14 October 2007

Pilooski is a unique act playing at the Heineken Green Synergy festival an act who's name is whispered amongst rare disco enthusiasts, yet his re-edit of Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons begging is heard daily on BBC Radio, even more perculiar its even being played by DJs like Ray Darcy! when he last played Dublin's Space Camp he was all but unknown yet he surprised the regulars there with a highly eclectic. Sure the disco classics were there but his ability to spin everything from minimal to prog rock and make it work impressed many.
A virtual music historian with an unbelievable ability to find and create lost classics. As well as his Frankie Vallie edit he's also responsible for re-edits of Yellow Power, Octet, Jackson Jones, The The, Clara Mondshine, Octet, Can and many more

He's also a member of Paris's hugely respected d-i-r-t-y sound system (check out their Dirty Diamond compilations, d-i-r-t-y website/Alainfinkielkrautrock blogspot/Fast Edits) He's also collaborated with French techno producer Krikor (Kill the dj) and a Pentile (Octet band/Diamond traxx) And has also worked with Joakim on his Tigersushi label.

Pilooski regularly plays at Shanghai(Warehouse), N.Y (Tonic club), Gotheborg, Porto, Barcelona, Roma with acts like Joakim, Gilbr, Dirk (Eskimo), And has supported pPermanent Vacation, Larry Heard, David Mancuso & the legendary ESG

A lazy Sunday on October 14th in Solas with Pilooski in control. Support comes from the Space Camp crew.

Frankie Valli /The Four Seasons - Beggin' (Pilooski re-edit)
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

www.heinekengreensynergy.ie
www.spacecamp.ie

Wow! That's a coup. Gotta agree on the Frankie Valli 'remix'-the sound of summer for sure.

Just ordered that Dirty Diamond comp the other day too. Nice.
Just can't stop listening to Cosmic Disco at the moment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back