Pillow Queens (1 Viewer)

We need the opposite of the "quality thread" icon

A statement

"On legal advice I wish to clarify my position. Pillow Queens are good at what they do.
I will take time to reflect and make sure never to post options that might be perceived as negative on Thumped again lest the mods put up a big sign to point to said comments"

This guy sings in his own accent. They should collaborate......Pillow, mattress....perfect

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'd say this was put together by one of those 90's raver cunts.

While we're at it, does anyone else think Mick Jagger has the worst pretend American accent in pop music?

Indeed!
IMO that 2 door cinema club song is a cracker that I'd be very proud to have written. Apart from that though - I always thought Mardy Bum was the weakest song on that (brilliant) album, and that Fratellis song at number 1 ... well, it's a bit like the tree shepherd innit? I'm an indie guy, and those indie guys are letting the side down

Ah I love some of those bands but yeah, as the article says, both beloved and despised, is about right.

Still waiting for someone to coin a landfill indie name for all those phoebe bridgers/snail mail/soccer mommy/ maggie rogers/etc. etc. self help sadgirls. Then it will be OVER for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back