Pilates (1 Viewer)

Catwoman

Anyone do it? I'm looking for a class, city or south Dublin. I know there's one in Rathmines but it's e110 which I think is a bit steep for a 7 week course.

Anyone do it? I'm looking for a class, city or south Dublin. I know there's one in Rathmines but it's e110 which I think is a bit steep for a 7 week course.

Can you not get a dvd and do it from home?

I wouldn't mind getting into it myself actually. I caught a glance of myself in the mirror getting out of bed this morning, i resembled an inflated set of bagpipes falling off a step.

pilate.jpg

Not

that's very expensive. what about melt? they might do it. or your local community college - they have night courses and i'm sure they'll be doing pilates. they're always much cheaper.

they have a pilates class in the ymca on camden st but i dont recommend it,
the room was way way too crowded , no one had enough space to move
the teacher made no effort to go around correcting posture etc
!bog

My gym (hah, there's a laugh) offers loads of classes included in your membership fee (€50 a month), this includes a cool mix of yoga/pilates/tai chi, which is really great. Gets the circulation going at 7am.

If you're thinking of doing it for any amount of time, might be cheaper to see if any of your local gyms do similar classes?
How's your new baby :)

I'm about to take up Tai Chi. Pirates sounds like way more fun but.

that's very expensive. what about melt? they might do it. or your local community college - they have night courses and i'm sure they'll be doing pilates. they're always much cheaper.

I'll do that.

Hey, haven't seen you in aaaaages!

God she's gorgeous - got so much bigger already!

The gym I go to (uses term loosely) is Westwood in Sandymount - they have ones in Leopardstown and Clontarf as well and you can use all three...I use a half-time membership which is why it's 50 instead of 70, which means I can't go in the evenings. It's got a lovely sea water pool and all that as well, so I think it's worth it.

She's as bold as brass! Very feisty, and very demanding with the cuddles. :)

243086412_6e9fc8b44a_m.jpg

Where's your gym? Is it Donnybrook?

God she's gorgeous - got so much bigger already!

The gym I go to (uses term loosely) is Westwood in Sandymount - they have ones in Leopardstown and Clontarf as well and you can use all three...I use a half-time membership which is why it's 50 instead of 70, which means I can't go in the evenings. It's got a lovely sea water pool and all that as well, so I think it's worth it.

She seems much bigger in photos but yeah, she's doubled in size, practically. She likes her food...

Sandymount is a bit out of the way, unfortunately. I'll probably get a car next year though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back