Picture This - Channel 4 (1 Viewer)

dowel

A photography competition, which also has a website : picturethis.channel4.com/
First programme in a series, following 6 finalists through photography briefs and critiques from 3 judges.

Disappointed that the amateur got dumped today.
I didn't think they all chose their best shots, because they flicked through other ones that looked much better - ie the standing swimmers on Brighton beach looked more dynamic than the 'band photo' the curly haired lady chose. Anyway, she's gone now too!

A photography competition, which also has a website : picturethis.channel4.com/
First programme in a series, following 6 finalists through photography briefs and critiques from 3 judges.

Disappointed that the amateur got dumped today.
I didn't think they all chose their best shots, because they flicked through other ones that looked much better - ie the standing swimmers on Brighton beach looked more dynamic than the 'band photo' the curly haired lady chose. Anyway, she's gone now too!
oh thank god that curly haired sap is gone. she had absolutely no talent and she was a knob.
good show but theres only 2 half decent photographers. the rest are just heads who picked up a camera and suddenly became, ' photographers'. that chick with the eye dimples is damn cute too.
she can take my photo anytime...as long as theyre NUDEEE.

eye dimples!?> wtf are they?

Her pictures were ok, until she got defensive during the critique, I liked her.
Who's gonna win?
I bet the woman who took the icy Germaine Greer shot.

Seen the first half, looked interesting, but then I had to go and do band stuff. They went on two assignments, one to a polo meet and the other to a housing estate/flats in Hackney. I'd have liked to have seen the critique of the Hackney shoot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back