Photoshop Workshops/Tutorials/Learning (1 Viewer)

Anyone have links for monitor calibration for photo printing, and making DSLR stuff look like film? As in, different film colour signatures - Ektachrome, Velvia, Portra etc...

i'm guessing i have to buy it then. was only asking as i have an exibition (yay) in august and i think i really need to get the hang of this photoshop as although my pictures are fantastic( modesty) they could be better...

i'm guessing i have to buy it then. was only asking as i have an exibition (yay) in august and i think i really need to get the hang of this photoshop as although my pictures are fantastic( modesty) they could be better...

hey eoghan, was this is too late for your above exhibition but anyhow the lady in the applestore said she got to grips with photoshop on this online tutorial website, I'm gonna check it out myself (just got the pointer today) my cousin gave me a super pro verision of PS before which might as well have been chinese and scared me off completely.

apparently it's dirt cheap as well, she said she sat down and did the whole course over an intensive two days. Anyway i reckon technophobes - moi will take a bit longer but still worth a try!

http://vtc.com/

Is there anything i can download and install alongside photoshop 7 to get it to read Nikon Raw files (.NEF)? They have it in an internets place here but i'm not sure what i need, if i get a trial version of adobe bridge will that work? Or does nikon have a free version of that software that used come with D70s and the like?

Is there anything i can download and install alongside photoshop 7 to get it to read Nikon Raw files (.NEF)? They have it in an internets place here but i'm not sure what i need, if i get a trial version of adobe bridge will that work? Or does nikon have a free version of that software that used come with D70s and the like?

Install NikonView (http://support.nikontech.com/cgi-bi...nNlYXJjaF9ubCZwX3BhZ2U9MQ**&p_li=&p_topview=1)
and then copy the Nikon NEF Plugin and
N NEF Plugin_5x (Or whatever it is these days - 6x?) from within Nikon View to the "File Formats" folder in the Photoshop 7 "Plug-Ins" folder.

This "should" work.

Better yet, try and get a copy of CS2 or 3. The Camera Raw plugin should work.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back