Photos of your Pets (1 Viewer)

Here's Bouli gettin swung around while holding onto a rubber ring, all his feet are off the ground

Bouli_swing.jpg

And here's Bouli front and halo back
HaloBouli.jpg

That was ten years ago, this is Halo now: haloo.jpg

And the other thing: bool.jpg

Our next door neighbours got a dog. So far I've only seen it from over the fence, but it's basically a small ball of white fluff. I look forward to being formally introduced.

Our next door neighbours got a dog. So far I've only seen it from over the fence, but it's basically a small ball of white fluff. I look forward to being formally introduced.

I met Henry tonight. He's a bichon frise pupper. Would dog sit.

I met Henry tonight. He's a bichon frise pupper. Would dog sit.
They're all nice when they're pups. In one of my old jobs there was a bichon frise in the office all day every day. The little shit barked all day every day and was no craic at all. Basically it was a cold, emotionless creature with nothing but fluff going for it.

we used to have neighbours with a bichon frise that was pretty funny. we had one of our foster dogs outside with us, tied to a tree as she was prone to running off after other dogs, and the bichon frise started trolling her by running around in big circles and swooping past just out of reach to drive the foster dog mental. she looked like she knew exactly what she was doing. she was an affectionate little fluffball too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back