People Who Died (8 Viewers)

Ahh no. Bummer

Fm3iJr_XoAEXs1Y

I was thinking earlier of about how he (Crosby) said he had been to see Joni in hospital after her aneurysm and she was in a really bad state and couldn't talk and it sounded really bad. Now she's back gigging and he's dead. The full CSNY should probably reform and hit the road anyway.

Oh that he was. Don't particularly care for his music but he was a good poster.
I saw him being incredibly mean to a fan on Twitter about a portrait they drew of him

I thought he was a dick for that

Can't get with someone who's come from massive wealth, achieved unimaginable success and yet wants to call all and sundry out for this and that
Including his own fans and internet ho-hopers

I went to play my favourite song of his last night and realised it was a Stephen Stills song.

No attachment to the man at all, I really shouldn't be commenting on any of this

Honestly I only like the CSN dudes as a backing band for Neil Young.
That is because you may have poor taste

I saw CSN In the 90s and they were fucking amazing. I was then and always will be a fan of the three of them. And the Byrd's. Natch.

That is because you may have poor taste

I saw CSN In the 90s and they were fucking amazing. I was then and always will be a fan of the three of them. And the Byrd's. Natch.
I’m listening to Deja Vu and the Crosby and Stills tracks are the better of the non-Neil stuff. Nash is fucking saccharine dreck. At least he doesn’t sound like a sex pest like Stills - Carry On is a great tune but the verse about chasing his girl down/what made you run away? is gross. They butcher Woodstock too, poor Joni.

This guy died last year, but I'm only finding out about him now (listening to a podcast about him)
It's remarkable to me how one life, lived well can impact so many others
How we all have the capacity for great good, if we can get the clarity in ourselves that seems to come readily to others

“Broaden the space in your soul, seek your higher self, and do your deeds in earnest!”
I mean, it's really that easy. And that difficult too, I suppose.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back