People Who Died (8 Viewers)

a better manger than his predecessor Souness. Rangers lost out a place in 1993 Champions League Final to winners Marseille who were disgraced in a match fixing scandal immediately after. Rangers also knocked out English Champs Leeds that season.
grim times for The Bhoys, there was no way they could compete with the money 'Gers had but it got so bad Hearts were more a threat than Celtic. Liam Brady in particularly was a disaster.
I was a fanatical Celtic supporter during the Brady era. It was heartbreaking, but what happened during that time, was ultimately the making of them. They were brought right to the brink of bankruptcy, they tried to sell Celtic Park, and bought a field in a shithole called Cambuslang for a new stadium. They were literally minutes away from the club's destruction when they were saved by Fergus McCann. A truly golden couple of decades followed, but I was mostly too busy, and too disinterested due to how popular they suddenly became, to notice.

Good (shit) times!

The Den clip above was from 1993 so I was working by that stage (unfortunately). was The Den always this good? never saw 'Roger' until now - whoever he was.
Ray Darcy was useless, the puppets did all the work. never liked him.
Simon Young had a horrific life afterwards with extreme depression RIP

The Den clip above was from 1993 so I was working by that stage (unfortunately). was The Den always this good? never saw 'Roger' until now - whoever he was.
Ray Darcy was useless, the puppets did all the work. never liked him.
Simon Young had a horrific life afterwards with extreme depression RIP
yep, pretty much always hilarious, until the brits stole Zig and Zag

That would have been my peak Den watching years, aged about 9 I guess. Was Dustin's accent even harder back then??

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back