People Who Died (11 Viewers)

We've all been struggling, this past year more than most. Please make sure you look after yourselves and if you need help ask for it, pursue it actively and make sure you get it. You are always loved more than you could know, you are important and you matter, and if you quit you will leave a huge tear in so many lives. Don't quit, find help. Reach out to your network, find your bubble, and recognise that it needs to be bigger than your household. xx

For any of you who know or remember me, and who met my other half, Eric.

Eric Anton Fischer, love of my life and father of my amazing children, on 14 June 2021. Finally at peace.
Jesus Christ, I’m so sorry to hear this

Giampiero Boniperti (1928 - 18 June 2021)
Juventus (1946-61) and Italy (38 caps 8 goals) striker who scored 178 goals in Serie A (only bettered for Juve by Del Piero) and won five Serie A titles. Boniperti was part of the late 50's Juve attack with Welshman John Charles and Omar Sivori dubbed the Magical Trio.

He was later an executive at Juve but also had a career a politician with Berlusconi's Forza crew...

We've all been struggling, this past year more than most. Please make sure you look after yourselves and if you need help ask for it, pursue it actively and make sure you get it. You are always loved more than you could know, you are important and you matter, and if you quit you will leave a huge tear in so many lives. Don't quit, find help. Reach out to your network, find your bubble, and recognise that it needs to be bigger than your household. xx

For any of you who know or remember me, and who met my other half, Eric.

Eric Anton Fischer, love of my life and father of my amazing children, on 14 June 2021. Finally at peace.

It can be very easy to become trapped in a set of behaviours and thinking that become self-reinforcing
The voice telling you to ask for help can get drowned out, but it is the most important one

I'm very sorry, Sarah - I hope you're getting good support

only 56 ? how young was David when he started?
I've made the point to a few Welsh people that we have almost nothing like their modern Welsh language music scene here. His legacy is huge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back