People Who Died (27 Viewers)

3 days woohoo 🙌

They're broadcasting the same thing on every BBC station, even BBC6. Every correspondent reading out carefully considered obits that they've been practicing for I guess the last 30 years. Might have to switch over to Newstalk for a while.

Herself is at her first day back at work, prepping for pubs to reopen on Monday. I hope this doesn't fuck that up.

Also, I thought this lot hated Greeks. But then, they hate Germans too. Mad place.

I've already seen one screenshot of a Skegsis funeral with suitably nonchalant message attached.

i don't think they give cheques anymore in the UK. in ireland (and NI) you get over two and a half grand.

they refused to send my grand aunt the queen's letter when she turned 100, despite having lived in the UK for 60 years; because she was born in donegal.
even when it was pointed out to them that when she was born, ireland was part of the UK. she got the cheque from michael d with no questions asked.

gardener's world is due to air tonight. they're probably helicoptering a crew over to monty don right now so he can do his avuncular routine to soothe the nation, while also frantically editing out any reference to digging deep holes.

Goodnight sweet Prince

screen-shot-2019-06-14-at-101830-am.png

Surely he had to let Starmer speak first.

I switched to Newstalk. I found it equally if not more ridiculous. But the BBC is still nattering on, so I'm stuck with Moncrieff. Get to the movies and booze lad.

I suggested that Littlejohn would no doubt infer that Meghan Markle caused him undue distress in his final years (and is therefore ins some way accountable)

and lo...

littlejohn.png

Users who are viewing this thread

• Activity
    So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
    Bello Bar
    1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
    Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
    Bello Bar
    1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
    Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
    Anseo
    18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
    Back