People Who Died (8 Viewers)

Desperately sad news, Tom from Tomaga, who many of you will have seen being amazing supporting Stereolab recently, has died.

Aw man, that’s awful. That was a great support slot, was looking forward to seeing them again in the future. Fuck

Absolutely saddened to hear an old friend from the scene dropped dead of a heart attack . Holy fuck rock n roll loses another cool cat

Absolutely saddened to hear an old friend from the scene dropped dead of a heart attack . Holy fuck rock n roll loses another cool cat
Sorry for your loss. I didn't know the person, but I see a few mutual friends posting about it.

Riley Gale was only 34...

Pat McCluskey (1952 - 24 August 2020)

Celtic defender (1969-1977) who had a season on loan with Sligo (1970-71).
He won three Scottish Championships and played in two European Cup Semis.
Pat wasn't related to his team mate George McCluskey.

Pat McCluskey: Kenny Dalglish leads tributes to former Celtic player

Pat McCluskey: Huge impact during short spell at the Showgrounds

EXTREMELY detailed tribute written by a Celtic diehard (Matt Corr):
A supporter who lived his dream, Pat McCluskey of the Celtic | The Celtic Star

Just heard today, I hadn't seen her for a few years but we went back a long, long way! Had some very fun times together back in the day. Very sad, thinking of her and her family, rest in peace.

Just heard today, I hadn't seen her for a few years but we went back a long, long way! Had some very fun times together back in the day. Very sad, thinking of her and her family, rest in peace.
Likewise! Sure, I havent seen anyone at all in years but I hold everyone dear to my heart nonetheless...thats life. And death I guess. RIP B

not again in Turkey -

Ebru Timtik (1978 - 27 August 2020)
Turkish human rights lawyer and political prisoner died after 238 day hunger strike.
She was jailed for 13 years 6 months for being guilty by association with a client she defended.
Police used teargas on her supporters at her burial.

Timtik is the fourth Turkish activist to die by hunger strike in 2020 after the deaths of Mustafa
Kocak and leftist folk musicians Helin Bolek and Ibrahim Gokcek (Grup Yorum).

Lawyer Ebru Timtik loses life on 238th day of her death fast demanding fair trial

Hunger-striking Turkish lawyer dies — denied fair trial, EU says | DW | 28.08.2020

Ebru Timtik - Wikipedia

David Graeber apparently.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

goddam I was listening to him on a podcast only about a month ago.

Simeon Coxe of Silver Apples peacefully pasted away at 4am on Tuesday 8th Sept 2020. He was 82 years old (June 4th 1938 to Sept 8th 2020).

He had been battling with a progressive lung condition, Pulmonary Fibrosis, which made it difficult for him to breath without oxygen.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Cornu Ammonis
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back