People Who Died (4 Viewers)

Unicron

Supporter
Threads
Website
theformersovietreublic.bandcamp.com
Didn't he say that the beat was a mistake, that he dropped a stick or something and just kept going that way.

Similar to the Kingsmen, who's drummer taught the song Louie Louie to the rest of the band but taught it wrong with that quintessential da-da-da/da-da rhythm.
Yeah, I think he mentioned that in the wrecking crew documentary that Tommy Todesco's kid made.

Lili Marlene

Wanna Get Out
Supporter
Contributor
Threads
Didn't he say that the beat was a mistake, that he dropped a stick or something and just kept going that way.

Similar to the Kingsmen, who's drummer taught the song Louie Louie to the rest of the band but taught it wrong with that quintessential da-da-da/da-da rhythm.
I wrote up a massive post on that beat in here a few years back, i'll see if I can dig it up

edit: here we go:
Musical things that went over your head until now

You can probably splice what's there with whatever he said being that Spector's ego is likely taking credit for more than it should

Last edited:

therealjohnny

Supporter
Threads
TRB guitarist Danny Kustow died yesterday

I had to learn this for a band I was in a while back. His chords and classy fills , then those solos taught me a lot

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

We're listening to...

• Lavender EP
    Ginseng Strip 2002 (Prod. Yung Gud)
    Yung Lean
    Lavender EP

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads