People Who Died (6 Viewers)

He was brilliant as a drummer. My likelyhood of listening to Pantera again was killed off with anselmos white power shit, which if we are to be realistic wouldn't have gone unnoticed after many years in a band together. Hmmmmmm m.

Oh man, I was in their shop there last year. It's absolutely tiny and dark and crap looking but it's now got a big pawn stars hotel next door.

He was brilliant as a drummer. My likelyhood of listening to Pantera again was killed off with anselmos white power shit, which if we are to be realistic wouldn't have gone unnoticed after many years in a band together. Hmmmmmm m.

After seeing Pantera being absolutely amazing and destroying Megadeth in the Point I felt I had to like them. Sure enough they were unreal live a year later in the SFX. Top 10 live bands for sure. But I could never really listen to them that much. Vulgar Display is excellent and hopes were very high for Far Beyond Driven but it was disappointing. On Sunday I went through the albums and nothing was a patch on Vulgar, maybe even just Mouth For War. Actually... they wrote and recorded Mouth For War, they get a pass for life. RIP Vinnie.

omg, he already explained, he was talking about white wine

Off topic, but David Alan Coe, ladies and gentlemen
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Its hard to top that one in fairness. I remember the next two being good,but not heard them in years. That family of bands,if you just count them,D.I. Rikk Agnew,first Christian Death etc is so good. ( I know he wasn't in them all )

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back