People Who Died (9 Viewers)

Really sad to hear about this. He's from near enough where I grew up so I was always a fan. He was funny as fuck but I was kind of fascinated that someone from near where I was from could go over to the UK and make it big.

I loved Sean's Show in a big way. Taped every episode and watched and rewatched the hell out of them. I'd say if I went back to them now I'd know every line.

Also got to see him live when I was about 15 or 16 in the national stadium. Went with a buddy of mine and it was about the funniest thing I'd ever seen. I know he did a video from that tour too, but filmed at one of his UK gigs. Again, it was great.

I loved his dry sense of humour but it seemed not to go down so well, ending his stint on Never Mind the Buzzcocks relatively prematurely. He did coronation st but that passed me by (have never watched an episode of that shite).

He seemed to appear on twitter relatively recently. I remember replying to one of his tweets with one of his own jokes and he hadn't a clue what I was going on about. Ended up having a little chat with him and explained what I was on about. He remembered quickly enough.

RIP

John Dunsworth
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Eamonn Campbell :(

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

• N
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back