People who are missing (1 Viewer)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This thread took a terribly tasteless turn very quickly.

Lead singer from Frightened Rabbit. This is worrying

Scott Hutchison, singer in Frightened Rabbit, missing

Really hope he's ok; last year I went to see them the night after I'd suffered a bereavement. I probably shouldn't have gone but I was in a mental and emotional pea-soup, but I already had the ticket and I knew that some of my mates were going and I felt like I really needed to see them (edit: my friends, not the band). When they played Keep Yourself Warm at the very ended I wound up in floods of tears and shaking uncontrollably. I really did need something to do that for me, something to turn on the tap, it helped a lot. Fingers crossed for him.

Last edited:
Was chatting a few lads from FR at ATP years ago, don't think I properly met Scott, but I think maybe shook hands with him for a brief sec. They were all a lovely crew and their show at ATP was a highlight of the weekend. I really hope the lad is all right. It's a hard auld station.

The vast majority of reported missing persons are found within 24 hours I believe. Which is probarbly why on tv shows a person has be gone for longer than that to be "officially missing". So it seems a bit soon maybe but who knows difficult to take the exact meaning of his tweet either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back