People Who Are In Hospital In Critical Condition (3 Viewers)

The UK is gonna actually fall apart when she dies isn't it? She's the one thing everyone with a lick of power agrees is great. Not to mention all the freaks in America, so bizarre when Philip died to watch so many people in the US posting about how inspiring they found his life.

"Did you know she could pilot a helicopter?"

COOL, man, SHE IS SO COOL.

"Did you know she could pilot a helicopter?"

COOL, man, SHE IS SO COOL.

Anyone that rich who hasn't learned how to do that has squandered the opportunities life has given them.

I agree though, her dying could see a big reassessment of the family and their place in British life. Charles is too much of an oddball and doesn't inspire the same affection. But he'd never allow himself to be passed over for William.

Charles Levi. Bassist of Kmfdm/Pigface/Chemlab/
Martin Atkins is selling merchandise, to help him financially.

Jesus that's rough

I suspect something is up with my own Da on that front. He's always had a legendarily long and accurate memory, but I'm hearing a lot of "I don't remember" from him at the moment. A few others in the family have noticed too. Pretty bummed out about it

Jesus that's rough

I suspect something is up with my own Da on that front. He's always had a legendarily long and accurate memory, but I'm hearing a lot of "I don't remember" from him at the moment. A few others in the family have noticed too. Pretty bummed out about it
Hopefully it's nothing too serious

Jesus that's rough

stress and lack of sleep can have a disastrous effect on memory.
Frankly I got fairly serious brain damage from covid infection (which I didn't know at the time because of... brain damage). I didn't know I had infection, I just thought I had swollen fingers and toes from being lazy, locked in my apartment all day.

Alternatively if you're not sleeping or under insane stress, you know, like trying to apply for a CUNTING MORTGAGE, your memory might be shattered.

Point is, you can get better from that stuff. Memory can work better, and brains can get better, to some extent. There might be no reason to assume worst case scenario.

stress and lack of sleep can have a disastrous effect on memory.
Hmmm thanks. He has been going through a lot of both lately (my uncle died last week and he has some kind of new prostate issue that's worrying him), so maybe it's nothing more than that plus just your common-or-garden age-related cognition decline. Thanks for the reassurance :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back