People Who Are In Hospital In Critical Condition (1 Viewer)

I have real trouble getting any sympathy together. There are good writers and all that but model for years has been swung so that musicians are the most exposed to risk at all times. Its parasitic but loads of musos are compliant because they need the PR oxygen. Great time to pick a few local blogs operating at the level musicians areand give them a boost.

To be my honest I haven't bought any music magazine in 10 or 11 years. I did my time with them. It's interesting & maybe a little sad to watch the whole music / entertainment industry as we knew it being dismantled & rearranged by the internet. Ah the nostalgia.

Poor Matt! I hope he makes a full recovery, I’m listening to a The The playlist right now and it would be a travesty if this costs him his voice.

Jeff Bridges
As the Dude would say.. New S**T has come to light.

I have been diagnosed with Lymphoma. Although it is a serious disease, I feel fortunate that I have a great team of doctors and the prognosis is good.

I’m starting treatment and will keep you posted on my recovery.

I’m profoundly grateful for the love and support from my family and friends.

Thank you for your prayers and well wishes. And, while I have you, please remember to go vote. Because we are all in this together. Vote.org

Love, Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back